Let us play. Call a fair game. Show us the money.
It’s clear that there’s huge disparities in business, economic achievement, and community success. How do we fight for fair game and prosper as an entire community? The focus of is this session on wealth creation – business opportunities and employment.
Core topics include:
- Employment: Creating more access to jobs with leading industries and companies, supporting entrepreneurship in our community, ensuring equal pay for Black Miami, and expanding training opportunities for high-demand, well-paying jobs.
- Business Opportunities: Addressing disparities in access to government contracts, attracting the private sector to do more business with Black Miami companies, and expanding access to capital and technical capacity development.
Moderator: Beatrice Louissant – President & CEO, Florida State Minority Supplier Development Council
- Ernisha Randolph – CEO, Juanita’s Kitchen & President, Young Professionals Network of Miami
- Leigh-Ann Buchanan – Executive Director, Venture Cafe
- Darryl Holsendolph – CEO, Holsen Inc.
- Rhonda Vangates – Miami Dade County Public Schools
- Commissioner Barbara J. Jordan – Miami-Dade County, District 1