Collaborate more. Hate less. Share the prize.
The Progressives and the Old Guards – why can’t we just work together? The focus of this lunch chat is to explore practical ways to facilitate more and better collaboration and approaches to reduce competition or disengagement across the generations – young professionals and elders.
Core topics include:
- Community: Fostering meaningful collaboration between legacy organizations and young professionals and bridging the gap between those in the suites and those in streets.
- Business: Creating better collaborations between the elders and young professionals for the pursuit of business opportunities.
Moderator: Jill Tracey – Hot 105
- Gepsie Metellus – Executive Director, Sant La Neighborhood Center
- Erica Knowles – Editor, Invest Miami
- Carol Ann Taylor – CEO, Cultures to Go
- Valencia Gunder – Founder, Make the Homeless Smile Miami
- John Bowdre – The Global Citizens Community